You are here
Domenico Luca Carnì
TC-37 - Measurements and Networking
Domenico Luca Carnì achieved the Master's Degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Calabria in 2003. He received in 2006 the Ph.D. in Systems and Computer Engineering from the University of Calabria. From the 2008, he is assistant professor of electric and electronic measurement (SSD ING-INF/07). He is currently member of the TC-10 Jitter Subcommittee for development of standard to solve the problem due to the confusion existing in jitter specifications and the coexistence of several measurement methods strictly related to the particular a aspect of jitter to be measured.
The current researches include:
- measurement method in historical heritage buildings,
- measurement for telecommunication systems,
- characterization of Digital to Analog Converters (DAC) and Analog to Digital Converters (ADC),
- distributed measurement systems,
- electronic device testing by using innovative stimulus signal.